Friday, July 27, 2007

BEAUTIFUL MOSAIC

I am constantly amazed at how God so faithfully breathes new life into my passion! These verses came to mind as the words began to flow from my heart: Matthew 28:18-20 "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Isaiah 64:8 "Yet, O Lord, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand." Proverbs 20:27 "The lamp of the LORD searches the spirit of a man; it searches out his inmost being." I am humbly honored to be used as a vessel to convey his message. I am in awe of how God reveals Himself even in the wee hours of the morning. It is much better than counting sheep!!!

BEAUTIFUL MOSAIC

The POTTER at His Wheel
MOLDING me, MAKING me

His purpose to fulfill
After His own WILL

My HEART He ENGRAVES
My SOUL He SAVES

My SPIRIT He sets FREE
My SAVIOR is He

The world says His WORD is prosaic
I KNOW His TRUTH will NEVER diminish

My UTMOST for His HIGHEST
I cannot deny
Until I meet Him in the sky

He COMMANDS that I say it
The POTTER at His Wheel

MOLDING me, MAKING me
Into His own IMAGE

His masterpiece
His BEAUTIFUL MOSAIC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello ma'am, i stumbled upon your blogsite a year back and i have been reading your blogs ever since. i am so blessed with your writings and especially this one (beautiful mosaic). ^_^ God bless you mightly! and may you continue to write to inspire others like me.

About Me

My photo
I am a work in progress. I enjoy sharing an extension of myself through writing.